is a creative lab founded by dr kit braybrooke & sophie huckfield, working globally since 2020 to explore co-creation for systems change.
our members apply an intersectional feminist* lens to their work, influenced by the UN Sustainable Development Goals, to explore the systems of power that reinforce conditions of inequality, isolation and exclusion, and seek new means of inviting transformation.
our methods range from socially-engaged art and transmedia storytelling, to service design and public interventions. these collaborations look a lot like the symbiosis of lichens, fungi and algae: “a lichen is not a single organism; it is an association of many”.
recent highlights have included:
- building sustainable and care-full futures;
- re-mapping the possibilities and participants of public spaces;
- creating safe environments in/across digital worlds;
- decolonising and culturejamming cultural collections;
- rituals, exchanges & rewildings that explore our multispecies interconnections.
to discuss a potential project, feel very welcome to drop us an email. you’re also invited to join art / tech / nature / culture, an inbox community for creatives across disciplines engaged in ecological regeneration.
let’s evolve from a society of 'me' to one of us. ✊